Supporting Development, Education & Health in Africa!
- You will also give work to people whose income is very limited so they can buy necessities such as clothing, salt and soap and travel for medical treatment!
- You will give hope to the people who make the palm crosses!
- You will give aid that is supported by the Canadian International Development Agency for farming, health and educational projects to:
- Build rural health clinics
- Train volunteer health workers
- Provide health services to the population and pre and post-natal care to pregnant women
- Provide health services to children including vaccination and nutrition
- Build water wells
- Train farmers to ensure food sovereignty and food security